Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Recommended Book to Read for self improvement

My reading habit only started since year 2003. I used to be bored by books. However, it is never too late to begin this critical, important and useful habit. I have read a few investment books which I think are good books which you should try to get a copy.

Investment
Rich Dad Poor Dad
Smart Couple Finishes Rich
Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
Adventure Capitalist by Jim Rogers
A Mathematican Plays the the Stock Market by John Allen Paulos
The Bond King - Biography of Bill Gross


Management
Good to Great by Jim Collins
The Toyota Way*** ( I recommend this book to all, its really a good book to learn how Toyota grew to almost the number 1 car manufacturer today)
Our Iceberg Is Melting by John Kotter

No comments: